Little Treasures Child Care Centre
Choosing a child care centre that meets the needs of your child/children and family is a tremendous responsibility. We thank you for visiting our website and for considering the services of our child care centre and/or after school program.
Our number one goal is for you to be comfortable with the environment and educators who will be responsible for your child/children’s wellbeing, security and early childhood learning. We make it part of our process for you to get to know the educators and myself, the Director.
We understand that although some children adjust very well to change, frequent changes in a child’s routine and child placement can be very disruptive and detrimental to their development of trusting and long-lasting relationships. With that in mind, we welcome any and all questions about the centre and areas of the program that are important to you and your family.
We encourage children to think, reason, question, and experiment. We foster self-concept, self-confidence, respect, cultural diversity, and encourage creative expression for all children in our care. We strongly believe “Messy Makes Memories”, whether it be playing in the sand, finger painting, or experimenting with flubber, the learning that is taking place is absolutely amazing!
- Thinking and problem solving
- Fine motor development
- Building confidence
- Social skills
- Sense of belonging
… just to name a few!
So if your child/children come home messy and dirty, that just means they worked very hard and learned so much!
Check out our programs:
(15 to 24 months)
(24 to 36 months)
(4 to 5 years)
(5 to 12 years)
- Safe, secure, warm, inviting, colourful, spacious rooms and child sized washrooms in the classrooms;
- State of the art Technology Learning Center;
- Full size kitchen with a full time cook providing nutritional lunches and snacks;
- Bus service by qualified and professional drivers;
- Special outings and educational field trips;
- Full tutoring and homework program;
- Full size spacious gymnasium;
- Wheelchair accessibility;
- Fenced in outdoor play park;
- Snowboard and sliding hill;
- Modern splash park for hot summer days;
- Fully air conditioned
- Licensed since 1972 / Integrated since 1991.
- Certified professional educators and tutors;
- All educators certified in First Aid/CPR;
- All educators have a prior record and criminal record check;
- All educators are knowledgeable, resourceful, and participate in regular training;
- We follow the New Brunswick Curriculum Framework for Early Learning.
- The NB Curriculum focuses on four main goals: Well Being, Play and Playfulness, Communication and Literacies, Diversity, and Social Responsibility.
- Little Treasures Child Care Centre also strongly believes that professional development for all staff is extremely important in order for them to provide quality, exciting, and fun filled programs for all children in our care.
We also have an open door policy and families are welcome to drop by at any time during our program hours.